Information We Collect
We may collect the following information when you use our website:
– Name and job title
– Contact information, including email address and phone number
– Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests
– Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping
– To improve our products and services
– To send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting
– To contact you for market research purposes
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by contacting us. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Changes to This Policy
Have Any Questions?
Non ullamco id veniam consequat deserunt sit aute esse minim laboris qui. Cillum excepteur anim.